WORK HATE QUOTES


WORK HATE QUOTES

by Arlene Gentallan

WORK HATE QUOTES
WORK HATE QUOTES

EMPLOYMENT CYCLE

When I was job hunting, I was so damn DESPERATE
I'll find the perfect job and nothing can stop me!

When I got the job, I was so HAPPY and PROUD
salary...future...promotion

When I'm on the job, I got STRESSED
work...work...work
DEADLINE! no wrap! calls!

As months pass by, I got BURNED OUT
burned!

Now, I'm so NUMB, I'm barely making it alive
I can't think straight.

I'm too DEPRESSED
...DEAD!!!

I just want to end the suffering and write down a resignation letter.

After several days of UNEMPLOYMENT
I'm back to DESPERATION as THE WHOLE WORLD SEEMS TO MOCK ME IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!



I'm THINKING
I want to THINK
But I'm too lazy to THINK
Because I THINK it's too hard ('.')



My work meant the world to me.
...that's how much I hate my world. (O_O)



In dire need to save some money,
I've ended up spending my vacation leave sleeping. (-_-)
I've realized after quite some time that it's like
...I ended up having no vacation at all  :(



I HATE MY WORK!
IRONICALLY, I THINK OF IT ALL THE TIME
IT EVEN HUNTS MY DREAM and SPONSORS MY NIGHTMARES "(O_O)"



I love working for myself!!! I got to do the things I want in my own terms, sadly without pay :(



School or Work?
Starvation and Death!
Work or Prison?
Obcourse, I love work! silly!



Work makes me do things I never would have thought possible.
...like sleeping and working at the same time.



I spent most of my time working but my work hates me...terribly.
I have a feeling we'll never be friends...ever.



Often, I just don't feel like I'm in my body.
I don't even know what I'm doing here in the fist place.
Then I realize, I must be working really hard.



When I die, I'll hunt the seven seas till judgement day.
...greet my friends and stab my enemies
Throw a prank it'll scare the living daylights off your soul.
But I vow never to hunt the grounds of my workplace.
...you don't expect me to work when I'm dead, aye?



The Clock's always broken when I'm at work.
...and nobody can do anything about it aside from complaining.
What? Complaining kills some time. Got any better idea there genius?
Yeah, why don't you get back to work!
Great idea boss but it still doesn't fix The Clock.



I love working...but only an hour a day.
So I have to divide an hour's workload into eight hour.
...a tricky task but a job well done once accomplished
Until such a time my boss got smarter.
...compiling a week's task into eight hours.




Comments

Archive

Show more

@mypsychologyblogz

Popular Posts